Thursday 20 October 2011

Well, well, well

So, Louise is eating my psychology exam with a knife and fork.

Then she hit me with it, shove off Ouisey, and write about Churchill. Good.

This might be the first time in the library when Louise has actually done the work she is meant to, actually take that back.

We're in the silent section of the library, and each desk, she's singing about her history powerpoint, and we're communicating by biting. I finished my exam far too early, and i'm hiding in the library, before going back.

Louise has told me to stop doing impressions of her phone, incase she mistakes me for it. But the battery low noise is so much fun.

Louise was just exclaiming "oh no" because she named her French Presentation something a bit silly, and her Proud teacher e-mailed them round to her whole French class.

Now she's being all serious and history like, the strange person. She finishes really early today, the lucky mother sucker!!!!

This keyboard is pushing me off the edge, the buttons are like uber massive and yet i still manage to miss every other key. The laptop is like totally sized especially for Barbies.

God,the silent section of the library is depressing. On my desk it says

'Utafi kimya tu' Which means 'Silent Study Only'in Swahili.

Louise has Italian 'Studio silenzioso solo'. Can't wait 'till I learn Italiano, gotta do French first though.

In about half an hours time I have Spanish, with the newbie teachers. I want to be taught by a rockstar. OMG imagine if Ska-P taught us, that would be HILARIOUS. Would totally pass, obviously, being taught by Roberto Ganan of course.

OMG the library lady (the thin ratty one) has gone and spoken to a student, I think she asked him to leave. She can't stand the occasional outbursts of laughter from them.

She must think I'm working, but my extreme concentration face is actually focused on the effort it takes to not accidentally press the wrong key.

This is a really short blog, but you know, you might enjoy it, because I'm going to go now, and give my exam back. I'll see you later.

Ray <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment