Tuesday 4 October 2011

My Lucky Day.


THE INTERNET IS BACK ON BITCH...


Sorry to insult you, nana, mum, whoever is reading this, I am already feeling shame and sorrow, but none the less. The router sort of melted itself, after 5 long years of torture (OMG 5 YEARS!? Sky DID have kittens, and they also ate their hats) so we got sent a new one in the post, which in fact came today, another reason for the so proud and beaming title up there^, but let's start with last night.

I met my good friend Niall, at random, and we went to tasty plaice where Lois now works, holding down two jobs, 3 adopted kids AND a cat sanctuary (minus the last two points) had some food, went to the co-op, bought a drink, walked around woolston for a bit, and when it was too cold and dark, he walked me back through the scary woods, well, scary in the dark, anyway, and then we parted :') How amable.

Anyway, I got in, and mum was playing SOLITAIRE (btw, due to lack of internet, I am addicted to hearts, though I don't fully understand it, my mahjong skill has improved, and minesweeper, STOP IT.) anyway, so I was talking to her, seemed quite all right, but then she mentioned she was cooking fish, so I got upstairs quicker than you can say Oncorhynchus gorbuscha and did a bit of editing, followed by an immense couple of games of solitare, mahjong, hearts and minesweeper (WTF) the latter I do not understand AT ALL, and didn't have the internet to help me, still totally addicted to hearts omg, i am actually craving to play it.

Brb, got to check my phone!


Anyway, I should probably move on to talking about today, after last nights mass solitaire win (my only win) and I fell asleep reading new scientist. But after I had finished playing and reading, I went for my annual I mean ritual tooth brushing, only to be absolutely CONSUMED by the smell of fish, and might I ask, have you ever tried brushing your teeth holding your nose... It was so odd, and also, our tooth paste is seriously minty with little minty squares in it, I promise you, mint vs fish, I ran in my room and closed the door in a hurried but hushed manner, and went to bed, suddenly warm.

But I woke up today, mum woke me up, because today was review dayyyy :D and I was meeting Weronika. So I woke up, and had breakfast, the only cereal I like was there, with enough milk, for what seems like the first time in ages, probably bad timing on my part tbh. (oh good lord a spider just crawled out of my Spanish book and onto my bed, so I flicked it, I hope it dies wherever it crawls) So I ate that, and turned on the kids channel, to find like, the suit life on deck (yeah... I know) JUST starting, so I was like, for once in my life, I can watch this without missing the beginning or ending, such a rarity.

When I got dressed, I saw the weather was a bit miserable, so I put my jeans on instead of my crops, and they're my fav jeans btw. Socks wise, I popped on my LUCKY SOCKS... i'm going to photo them for you, I'll upload them when I get back from holby XD


Sorry for the darkness, and they aren't really long socks, or anything, by the way, they're just pink, grey, blue and yellow. But they're my favourite socks, those two (and the other two like it).

So, on they went, and I went out, and the dog was waiting for me, because on a Tuesday I be the one that walks him! Yay! So he saw me come downstairs in my lucky socks, and decided it would be fitting to jump on my toe, causing me to slide-limp down the hall (we have lino, so shh) swearing, THEN the big red parcel force man came delivering THE ROUTER!! OMG YAY, but I had to sign the man's awesome electronic signature thing with a throbbing toe and an over excited canine. How lol :3

So I carried in my parcel, well, it was addressed to Chris actually, legged it up to my room, deciding to close my window, just in case, came downstairs to text mum about the parcel, and received one from Weronika. She and I had planned to go to hers, which is actually quite a bit of effort for me, and she eventually changed her mind and asked if we could go to town, and then eventually, just to mine instead so yay! Then I got back up, and walked Mungo. On the walk, I started singing the theme song to the suite life on deck to my wonderful pet, and then got home, to a mysterious text, a number I didn't recognise, asking my whereabouts.

I eventually rang this number, whilst standing in the loo, which I was then paranoid the answerer would know where I was and think I have appalling habits. Turned out it was Louise with a new number (figures) and then yeah, I decided to pretty much run to college, so I did, only to miss Louise, drat, but not to worry, then I had my tutor interview, which consisted of Claire being like: 'you're doing great, how was Poland?'

Then I had a lovely long chat to my Francake about her life, whilst waiting for Weronika, and then Weronika decided she wanted to draw on everyone's arms, and all was good. Then we came back to mine and had a good laugh whilst editing videos.

Then Mum got home, and I was watching a huge friends marathon, and then Mum started the internet up, and all was absolutely awesome, because Louise was online when I signed in YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

And that's it, so all in all, it's been a pretty good day.

Thanks,

Love Ray

xx <3

1 comment: