Monday 17 October 2011

As you may have noticed...

...I have made the side of my blog look pretty.

<< Look at all those people there, that I hold dearest. In no apparent order, of course, and Ali from Zebrahead not only represents my minor crush, but also the best gig I've been to, it was seriously brilliant.

I mean, KCF, MC Lars and Zebrahead at the talking heads... yeah

So now I've redecorated, thought I might as well pop something up here, and spam this to my facebook wall so that EVERYONE gets to see my brilliant pictures. God, I'm up myself today. I can smell dinner coming together, pretty much dreading my washing up day.

Not only does it cause my eczema to have a civil war on my arm, but I also have to clean the cauliflower cheese out of the baking tray. Thing. Pyrex piece of doom and destruction. TE ODIO, PYREX DISH.

Speaking of civil wars... In history earlier, I totally won that exam, I wrote amazingly, I hope Christian likes it :') Silly timed essays though, such a pain...

But I really want a better mark than my brother!!!!

Also, I'm the runner up in the poetry competition in college, so yayz, get an award style thing tomorrow, except it's 9:30, and I wouldn't have to go in till 12 normally, and afternoon lessons are cancelled tomorrow.... GAH...

Because it's open evening you see? I'm also helping out with that, and being all awesome and assisting for Spanish, along with Tom, who lives down the nearby road, so that's all fun.

Last year, helpers had to wear bright green college t-shirts, I hope it's not the same this year ><

This is a short blog, isn't it? Maybe it will be updated later, and you can have two blogs for the price of one.

It's dinner now anyway

See yaaa

Love Ray <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment