Saturday 8 October 2011

This is a messy post

Oh dear, I've got back into die antwoord XD

They're more than marmite, but pretty epic, seriously, In fact, Wes Borland (of limp bizkit fame) tweeted a link to their video 'evil boy' before it was on youtube, or anywhere else for that matter, at about 2am one time. It moved me, and a lot of my friends too actually... My mum doesn't like it though XD


here have a nice explicit version :D

Afrikaans is such a wierd language, but I like it, the back story on that video is that one S.A tribe have to go through a ritual circumcision to prove they are a man, but this guy doesn't want to...

Anyway, so, what's been going on?

Well, nothing much, I just realised I haven't had a crumpet in like fucking ages. Tomorrow I have to film myself talking about my OCD, hilarious. My EPQ is due on thursday, so tuesday and wed will be dedicated to EPQing.

The English are so good at queuing you'd think they'd be good at EPQing XD I should be a stand up comedian!

Comedienne. That term reminds me of feminist lesbians. I had a sneaky omelette today, it was majorly sneaky ;) Apparently majorly isn't a word. NOOOOOO

Okay, This blog needs me to actually talk about something. Well I can't, because like nothing's happened. Ah twitter, you demand my attention. A nagging little (7) up there, glittering at me.

Oh yeah, I totally got too addicted to pottermore and decided to complete it all. I was sorted into SLYTHERIN. Stupid evil streak, well, great minds have to be partly evil, I don't know, but I always liked slytherin as a child, and now, now I'm not so keen, silly childhood ways!

I also liked randall from monsters inc, I like the bad guys :')

Apparently we're going out for a curry later. I like curry, I started off with a rogan, just from a random 'I know what that is so I'll eat it' and then got bored of that, and then ate a chicken dopiaza each time, which was beautiful, really, it was, but then I had a buryani one time, and liked the cauliflower and veggy tables, so I got Aloo Gobi recommended to me. NEVER GOING BACK. It is awesome, but the guy at the curry house knows what me and Alex have, seeing as Alex always has a madras.

Also, that Curry guy is crazy, he bought the old video game shop next door and is turning it into a café, he has visions, including paninis.

Panini is a great game, for long boring walks (i.e walking from Bitterne park to home) everytime someone walks past you, imagine them saying 'panini' It's actually great fun, seriously. You must think I'm on drugs or something right now.

Now, Chris thinks the only band I like is Green Day. Yeah, that was my first band, I stopped liking them at around 15, probably younger, and now I listen to ska punk (going from Rancid to reel big fish to ska-p), Pop punk, Progressive stuff, alternative stuff, run dmc, eminem, and can be partial to the odd bit of random awesomeness, die antwoorddd!
Yeah, but despite this, he still thinks I only listen to Green Day. I don't have any of there stuff on my mp3 player anymore XD

Anyway, complaining over, it's a bit of a blogging mess, I'm not proud

Loves <3

Ray xx

No comments:

Post a Comment