Wednesday 30 November 2011

Hi guyz

Sorry for the lack in blogposts, I'm kinda sick.

Luckily we have 2 days off college, but I had to call in ill on one of the days so far XD. And you know me, I hate taking days off because I miss people Oh dear, right.

Well, On Monday I had a mahussive break and the library was chocka so I sat on a bench and then Sarah and Chris (with the now mended wrist) came along.

They were going off to the woods to take photos of a fight scene between Dimetri and.. someone? I only read like a small part of it, and I can't remember how they spelled the name, I would spell it Dimitri but that looks wrong now.

ANYWAY.

They went into the woods with this other guy who was a tad annoying XD and I stood around and took film and photos XD I edited the film leaving Sarah being a fine example of a nutjob:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srQDh_4dpSc

















And the photos off my terrible 1.5 megapixel camera on my phone are above!! This will please the visual learners that read my blog.

Anyway, other than that I've been sick. Normally I would go in on a tuesday at 12:30 to get Louise from French but instead I was really effing ill so I stayed in bed. Here are some more photos I have taken whilst being ill and dizzy/dehydrated/weird:



So those first two, this is a ladybird that is living in our house, it's been around for ages I mean what does it eat!? It was on my toy frog Chester and then on the bannister thing this morning


This is the sim family I created when I got bored of French and Spongebob:
The French woman (Fleur-Louise) and the South American man (Fernando)  had a toddler (Luc). Then they got pregnant with a girl (Emilie). Whilst pregnant F-L went off flirting with some random dodgy looking guy called Clark Peddler who works at the grocery store, meanwhile Fernando made a band with this lovely lady called Hazel Daye (It was gonna be Holly Daye but I mean, really, that would fail) whilst they both looked after Luc, and when F-L came back from flirting with Clark she gave birth, then about a day later invited Clark over and they started kissing, and then Fernando broke up with her, they were upset, I video recorded it will upload it later, and then she buggered off probably to live with Clark, whilst Fernando moped and looked after Luc. Then him and Hazel fell in love and she's pregnant and I was just about to propose when Louise Parkface came on Skype, so I had to save it ;)


This is Mungo

This is Nelson. THEY WANTED NOMS. IT WAS ONLY FOUR.

Other than that today was strike action and most educational establishments were closed yay. Maddy went striking/protesting and got herself on the TELLY like in the corner holding a sign next to a big banner thing, she's very pwoud :3

And tomorrow is review day, but I don't know if I'll be well enough. It's okay, only two weeks until we break up really 2 or 3 anyway, then it's xmas yayyyy!!!

I'm missing my brother he's doing some Royal Marines course thing :D

That's it for now, Love to you, readers new and old <3

Ray <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment