Monday 21 November 2011

I gave in

I caved. I crumbled away and fell into the abyss that is a blog.

I'm meant to be editing my EPQ video, it's not my fault I really hate it, and I can't be bothered, although I doubt it would take 10 minutes to make it better... I wrote the entire report today, In my break in the library, then bought a 'Wispa' and went to Spanish, and even got a CD to put my EPQ on, but I just don't want to do it. I have to get up earlyish tomorrow to walk the dog, and print out every single shred of EPQ evidence, and type up a set of links and things, which is fine, it's just the darn video project.

And it really won't take that long, I just have to take out a couple of clips, slow a transition (TRANSITION) down, and put the music back on... Honestly, Ray, get your act together!!

I suddenly desperately want to watch Aqui no hay quien viva. I haven't for AGES. I need to learn French though, but that programme is so flipping hilarious, like really :P

Ohhhh I will have to do that video soon, I need motivation XD If I just got it done it would be fine, wouldn't it? Well I'm too silly for that nonsense, I can have it all done by flipping Wednesday.

I will also start to transcribe my English data afterwards, I actually enjoy transcribing. Might put it on the blog sometime long after my coursework is done.

That reminds me, I have my music coursework (from 2009/2010), might put that online hahaha... So odd.

If you didn't know, I grew a tumblr. I don't use it in the same way I use anything else, it's just for major splurging really. Splurging sturgeons, batman!

I have a faceeeeebooooook notification. Oh, it was my mum liking my status, I'm so popular haha :')

Well, I suppose I'm going to go and do this silly thing, then fill in my EPQ booklet as much as possible, then transcribe my data, and print shiz off tomorrow :)

Outro of darkness then redness then whiteness,
Thewinneroftodaysblogstshirtisannotatedinthebottommiddleoftheblogpost!
Bless your face, If you sneezed during blog, bless you
Badadadadadadaaa followwwww
Peace off
BOOP!!

Toby style ending... Also Charles and Alli got MARRIED!!
Seeing as that video isn't up yet, and I don't have a Louise to distract myself with...

GOODEVE, FAIR FRYER.

Ray <3 xx

P.S.... I'm using the new interface. I feel it's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment