Wednesday 16 November 2011

THAT'S IT.

I need to blog, don't I.

I'm sicking of seeing the stupid effing Nazi post on the blog underneath this one.

Underneath hollywreath

OMG, it's nearly Christmas :D.

Okay, so today at college, I have been very emotionally unstable, and tomorrow we have a day off, but me and Tom are being brilliant language students and going to bribe and hypnotise prospective next year's first years to come and do language courses.

I think it's worth it, because, languages are amazing, because you can swear at people and talk about whatever you want and nobody knows.

It's my 18th soon, Yay... So excited hippopotami.... can't spell.

Tomorrow, I have to sleep, do an hour's French, walk the dog and actually make a start on my F-ing EPQ. I hate it, I hate Sam Lentils, I hate everything.

But waheyyy extra UCAS points. Doubt I'll pass well tbh XD

And I'm totally craving to go and binge on some American chocolate type stuff, whilst Aaron complains to me about breakfast muffins.

Chelsea made a blog today. I'm depressed because I can't put a hyperlink in her name right this second, like I do with all mon mates.


And Maddy privatised her blog, because there are nasty people out there.

One time some formspring anomity person decided that too annoy me, they had to watch the majority of my youtube videos and comment about them, I retorted, it was very silly, and there's not much that can be done, and I hope that person feels really good about themselves, because we all know it's because I'm far better than you.

Honestly, why stalk me just to bully me, bit of an issue there, if you love me THAT much, just send me fan mail like everyone else ;)

And yeah, not much to say except I should probably TRY and watch Waterloo Road. Never missed an episode, ever.

Byeee

Ray <3 xx




No comments:

Post a Comment